Friday, November 21, 2008

A Step In The Right Direction or Monkey S**t


MY HERO

so my oldest boy, who is a terrific kid, has been dealing with some social problems. he's very smart and a lot cuter than the ghetto trash at school. he's a nice kid, but just doesn't make friends easily, he isn't picking up on a lot of the more subtle social cues. as a result he's become a target by ugly, smelly, children whose parents are inbred and too busy doing meth to teach them right from wrong. (more commonly known as bullies) it's become so bad that we are going to change schools after christmas. we have been working with him on standing up for himself. he has been told that if someone lays hands on you.... give 'em the beat down. we've also told him that if someone insults him to insult them right back. because he's only 9 he hasn't developed that "higher" sense of humor. (he still has "stupid head" in heavy rotation). today, however, was a step in the right direction. some ugly girl in his class told him, "my brother says you smell like pee!" (this is untrue.... my child bathes regularly and doesn't wet his pants.) so my little dude comes back with, "yeah? well tell your brother he smells like monkey shit!"......... today was a good day!

4 comments:

Bruce Almighty said...

Ah, the classic monkey shit comeback. He has reached a milestone!

KT said...

That right there is good stuff. But, I'm sorry you are having to deal with it. Belle loves school, but people are dumb as boxes of rocks and the school system is run by them, so we're debating homeschooling or the montessori school next semester.

Mark Harmon said...

Hey Kiley, I think I have solved the problem. You see his name tag there. Yeah, it's got a rainbow going around it. Not a good sign. I'm just kidding. Don't poison my rootbeer float at Christmas. I think we're going to put Corbyn in some martial arts classes, cuz he's a little dude, and not getting bigger. He also likes to start trouble. Little dude + trouble starter = BUTT KICKED.

Brandon and Brianne said...

haha this is so funny! good for the little guy!!! I didnt know so many you had blogs! FUn!